Monday, July 8, 2013

Martinique

Queridas seguidoras este vestido de novia me ha cautivado. Este hermoso vestido es de la colección primavera 2014 de La diseñadora Rita Vinieris.
Esta confeccionado con Chiffon de seda y detalles en un fino encaje chantilly.





The Rivini Spring 2014 collection was inspired by a beautiful beach side walk.  Having just come back from a relaxing babymoon myself, I knew exactly where she was coming from… The beach can be wonderfully rejuvenating and inspiring.


                                                       
From designer Rita Vinieris: “Return to Paradise is the theme of this season’s collection.  I was inspired by my recent Holiday to the Riviera Maya and a walk I had taken with my family on the beach.  We found so many seashells of the most incredible shades of coral, sand and mother of pearl.  These beautiful souvenirs have graced the corner of my desk, reminding me everyday of the sunlight on my face and the warmth I felt being surrounded by the ones I love.  It is that feeling I wish to share with brides wearing my collection.”
A flirtatious short silk chiffon dress, with a delicate Chantilly lace overlay.

Not available online.  Call to inquire. www.rivini.com

  • French Chantilly Lace
  • Silk Chiffon

    No comments :